Best of 2016:
- Ballets with a Twist completed a residency at Ohio Northern University, offering a week of master classes and choreography workshops for the Department of Theater Arts. Several students were invited to join the company on stage during performances at the Freed Center for the Performing Arts.
- Cocktail Hour: The Show made waves in New Hope, Pennsylvania, as the first ballet act ever to appear at Bucks County Playhouse. Highlights of the four-show run included a menu of drinks from the program, served throughout the evening, and the premiere of “Singapore Sling.”
- Brooklyn Ballet selected Ballets with a Twist to participate in its annual First Look series at the Actors Fund Center, in Brooklyn.
- Cocktail Hour set the tone for the holiday season Westchester Community College, where the Latin themed “Rum Runner” suite had its debut.
- For the third time, Cyndi Lauper welcomed Ballets with a Twist as the opening act for her annual Home for the Holidays benefit concert at the New York City’s Beacon Theatre.
- The company created a unique presentation for Saks Fifth Avenue Downtown in NYC, using the innovative design of the store to inspire a festive holiday atmosphere.